I'll stop building and filling racks when the wife gives me looks. Then I'll build more out behind the barn...
I really need to get someone in here with equipment to rip the bittersweet up. The roots are shallow. Prior owner had sheep and it was pretty...
Yah, no kidding. You should see the bittersweet thickets here. We are pretty much chemical-free here. We have wetlands and a lot of wildlife...
I've been known to re-use square nails. I'll give those timbers a good look over. Definitely some history to them. I'll certainly re-purpose...
A few folks have them up here and they are quiet when they go by the house. They look great to get out and take in some fresh air. Owners look...
Humidity decreased today and we saw about 75 degrees. I mowed the lawn and took the de-thatcher out back and cleaned up the trail. It was...
The crabapple seedlings are ready to go into larger pots and move outside in the shade. The seeds were all from the same tree, but the leaves are...
I have a Quest for sale. I thought I was going to use it to heat a shop space here, but realistically I won't get to it anytime soon. I'd like...
This afternoons line up. Just hitting us now. Sitting out in the barn getting a real good show. Turkey and deer are running for cover into the...
Lots of maple syrup put up back in late February or early March. Not processed in a water bath, but it went into the jars around 200 degrees and...
Lots of thunderstorm activity here this afternoon. Severe warnings Southern NH by the seacoast and N.E. MA, just east of us. A few pics within...
I spent a good part of the day outside, and was able to work in the shade for a good amount of time. I picked up an old brass lamp post fixture a...
Rowerwet , I just saw a listing for free pine rounds on FB marketplace in town.
Great pics and lots of family time there. That's fantastic that the fire wood business is going good for your son.
Getting pretty thick in the driveway flower/weed bed. [ATTACH] Septic tank wildflower bed showing some new colors. It looks really weedy from...
We had a nice sunset here to Larry. Very humid out though. Somewhere near 70%. Time to make another wood rack. This oak is from my brothers...
We are praying for a very good recovery and wish all goes well. Say hello to Judy. The FHC family is glad this is behind you.:yes:
This is fantastic news.Thank you for the update.
I'll go with black walnut. I have a smaller b w tree here. [ATTACH] Unless my black walnut tree ain't a black walnut.:rofl: :lol:
Survived all those years to be taken out by a few bugs. Pretty impressive for sure.