I got a Hitch Hiker a few years ago. One of the single best pieces of climbing gear I've ever used. I use mine for all kinds of life support...
That Is a GREAT setup !!!! You will really enjoy having your saw mounted up front like that ! That is where I pack mine most of the time.
I got 4 front skis from snogoes last summer to make a sleigh. 2 SWIVEL bunks for poles Or cordwood. My idea for a good woods trailer on skis is...
It got up to high 40s maybe 50+ here today.
That's just Wrong
I need to weld up a tandem wheel walkin beam for my woods trailer.
You just need tandem axles on a walkin beam.
When the snow melts enough so I can find the sleds. One is still out in the woods. I'll take a few pics and post them. Might be several weeks...
I used a countersink bit in my screw gun and predrilled . then used 3" coated deck screws to attach them. On the low runner, most used sled the...
[ATTACH] This sled has hauled more that 140 cord on it . Runners are skinned with PTEX. And these are all real cords . Not 1/3rd cords....
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I've done a lot of 4 wheeler loggin. The thing with a 4 wheeler. Even a big one, is , you have to use them within...
Your head IS SUPPOSED to be on a SWIVEL when your falling ANY tree People that don't look up and around constantly are just medical statistics...
I gotta get a piece of equipment to cut the frozen snow when I plow in the winter. Skid steer , dozer, loader or rubber tired backhoe. The 4...
Got up to +61°F here this afternoon. Currently at 51° . No fire in the stove. Still 4" of solid ice in the driveway under the slush and water.
+25°F here. The Toyo OM 22 is keeping the temp habitable.
Sask, I do really feel for you. I am all to familiar with down to 30 below ambient in the mornings in April. You'll have to bust some extra yotes,...
Maybe I shouldn't say this , But. Its +34°F . No fire in the stove. I feel like if I comment much further I may get banned from this thread. :p....
What are they asking for it ? My wife and I have been looking at land up here and I'm curious what it goes for down there .
We've still got 6" or more of ice under foot most places before we see the ground.
Man, some of you guys are really getting a good Alaskan winter. Oh , sorry. Your not in Alaska. It's around +17 out. Light breeze [ATTACH] ....