It snowed for several hours yesterday evening. We have a bit over 1.5" on the ground this morning . Temp in the low 20s. The Toyo is carrying the...
+36° F here winds gusting to 20. Built a small fire today with some Sitka alder and a nasty chunk of dry cottonwood. Let it roar then closed it...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Kimber Montana in 338 Winchester.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] My snow banks haven't receded enough for bullet salvage yet. Soon as I get over this flu I have 2 new rifles to head to the...
Its about 39° here atm gusting winds from the south generally. Got in the mid to high 40s today with winds up to high 40 mph. It's amazing how...
In the high 30 here atm. Feel slightly better but not good enough to go t work yet. Have been having an evening fire lately. My wife came down...
Things are thawing here. Snow pack is 1/4 of what it was most places. Threw a split of white spruce in the stove this morning and its just...
Built in a time before chain brakes were even a thot in anyone's brain. . Not that I'm in anyway opposed to chain brakes. But when I started...
I used to bushel with 2100s and a 2101. Ran a couple 480s and a 285 a long time ago. But your saw outdates those. Really cool. And your cutting...
I've never heard of that one. What year is it. Your running 404. WOW ! COOL !!!!
Mornig low was +8°F . Daytime high was around 50 . down to mid low 20 atm. Wife built a fire in the stove this morning. But I let the Toyo keep...
Is that an old 65 Husky ? Looks good !
What about a board floor laid directly on the concrete slab. It would heat the room up just slightly slower. But wouldn't cool down quite as fast.
Anyone seen Lodged Tree around lately. I'm pretty sure his selfloader trailer is tandem axled on a walkin beam. Dan, with your tractor and...
Sask; I think you will need to outfit into some Canada Goose Arctic parkas for next winter. You sure did get hit with it this winter. We've still...
Dancan; you have a Great setup there. What brand is your tractor tho ?????? WW; really like the lights setup ! I think you will too !
Shawn; would you have a pic or any info on the Debarker you mentioned ? I've long figured that debarking is one of the most important things for...
I've got a pic I uploaded to my Facebook album of me hanging up in the rafters of my arctic entry when I first started learning double rope technique.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Not a very good pic. But u get the idea. Up here we don't have the nice climbing hardwoods y'all do back east. Which is where...