Yup, I see them now. The box will be just right.
So , the splitter is mounted to the trailer deck ? How will that work with the sideboards on ? It looks like the splitter is at a great height and...
[ATTACH] Current temps. Its raining pretty good. We are supposed to get hot weather this week. But I'm liking this right now !
Thank you very much. I did and I do need a new copy. Glen.
I heard the came out with a new Timber Champ Electric Kinetic. A 10 ton model. Anyone use one yet ? Any other new or unique splitters. ???...
Do you have pics ? What size rounds do you usually split?
One thing I was very impressed with was the new headache rack I got last winter. I have several pickups with busted rear cab windows. Most from...
Wow. I can't even comprehend that. I don't even like a hot tub that's over 101° f . [ATTACH] Heated shop ! Mmmmmm Good !!
Thank you . . I was working by myself. I used to load a lot bigger wood than that.
Bark flecks off and gets in the carpet. Too many limbs and knots. TOO MANY LIMBS!! Burns up too fast . Doesn't leave a good bed of coals....
I didn't know if Tuatahi was still in business. Beautiful ax . I use a Bailey's Competition Work Ax sometimes. I need to get a correct handle...
That's what they make heated shop/garages for :thumbs:
Well, I've been putting it off thinking I would somehow get time and energy. Neither seemed to be happening so I took a day off work to get a...
On the Denali Hwy the trees and bushes aren't even fully leaved out. Summer comes late and leaves early in the Alaska Range. Down where I live,...
My driving conditions for part of the day [ATTACH] The only fire we've been having is a paper burn every couple days first thing in the...
You put your spare bar and chain on and buck the other out. But, having a spare saw handy is just a great idea and practice. An old wore out...
When those ash trees die from EAB. How long afterwards are they safe to climb and take down. ?
As I drive all around the Copper Basin( area about the size of Ohio where I live) I'm seeing LOTS and Lots of widow makers hanging. From storms...
6" of snow at Mentasta Pass on the Tok Highway CutOff. Sounded my #1 stove oil tank yesterday. We burned right around 100 gallons of stove oil...
Snowed a bit last night . But that has melted off. That's nice. Solid overcast and breezy this morning . most of the snow has gone out of the...