What do u guys need higher btu wood for ? It doesn't even get cold down there :p:D :whistle:
It's just a personal thing. No harm no foul.
As a bushler ( timber faller that scales everything I cut and get paid down to the last board foot) I tend to be pretty exact on my volumetric...
You bet. They lower the center of gravity while raising the machine up quite a bit . Win win. They do slow the top speed down some, as they are...
Got out a cord of mostly poplar today. My wife came with with her pu Dodge Dakota . I cut a load of stove length that she brought home. Then I...
I was thinking around 1 1/2 cord when I saw the pic of the load. And if its been wet there, the weight bears that out. But around a cord and a...
That's awesome! And you have a 372 XPGW kind of a dream saw for me.
Same here.
Here we are back with the (shoulder season) wood . As a general rule winter cut poplar, at least up here . If c.s.s. by the end of June. with a...
A conveyor is the easiest way to move split wood coming off a splitter. As most of Alaska isn't farming country, hay conveyors aren't very common...
I demoed an Eager Beaver firewood processor several years ago. It was a cord+ an hour machine. I was Very impressed. But couldn't scrape up 29 K $...
Not for the Interior on a hot sunny summer day. Last summer the highest temp I noticed on the thermometer read out in the mirror of the Kenworth I...
Got another load today. This one is part of a trade for a set of 4 MattTracks Lite Foot tracks for my 4 wheeler. 2 were put on a 4 whlr and driven...
An old timer here asked me if it was ok to throw an old chain saw in the garbage truck. I drive garbage truck. I asked him , what kind of chain...
Yup. I got one for free yesterday. Put some saw gas in it when I got home from work. It started in about 4 pulls. Seems like the tank vent must...
Looks like it would be similar to operate kinda sorta like a skid steer as opposed to a conventional dozer.
Do they ripen to a different color ? Or by green do you mean that is always their color ?
I really like how you did your stacks ! Never thot of using cinder blocks before. Looks great!
Are mulberrys good to eat ? This is a serious question. I don't think I've ever seen a Mulberry.
Never seen one of those. Good job