Sure am enjoying the Timber Champ 7 ton kinetic splitter I got last fall.
Back seats in pick up are preferred up here. Good place to keep the arctic gear in the winter. My 3/4 ton doesn't have a back seat. So it's only...
It's been hot all weekend and so far this week. The wood that I have in so far is getting the moisture sucked right out of it with the temp in the...
Actually, if that Marlin is accurate it has no problem with deer at over 100. And if it will feed 300 gr bullets and is twisted fast enough. It...
Would be handy. Especially for arborist climbing. 12" bar, wow. I will say , its cute !
I think that is a REALLY short bar ! But it looks like it worked well. What displacement is the power head ?
Yesterday was too hot [ATTACH] And today is supposed to be even hotter. So , no going to the woods today for me.
I built it from the frame of a tarmac munitions wagon that was surplused. Heavy duty but relatively light weight . All aluminum except for the...
Not Birch!!!! No birch around here locally ! It's an aspen that is locally called Silver Poplar. The bottom side of the leaves looks silver...
I should get a couple and try it :rofl: :lol::faint:
[ATTACH]
Brought home another load in the Dakota this afternoon.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] My truck driver.[ATTACH] Not a half cord. But more than what we had at...
Try it, you'll like it . I wish EVERY saw came with a wrap handle ! One great thing about the 026 Stihl was a wrap handle from an 044 fit them.
I'm trying to remember what the shorter handled , lighter version of the X27 is. But, I think that would be a good one to try that with. Would...
Obviously that wood is easy splitting wood , But I gotta say I'm impressed !! I doubt there are many on here that could duplicate what that guy...
Did it come with that wrap handlebar in the background of the pics. ??
As soon as you fired it up it took me back to the early-mid 1970s. Those saws were fairly popular in central Maine when I was growing up. Even...
These are the only small saws I know of that came with a full wrap handle bar. Impossible for me not to like.
The best general purpose ax I've ever used is a 5 lb Rafting ax. Several manufactures used to make them . I don't think ANYONE makes them...
I remember when only bringing in 4 heaping , 9 cu ft wheelbarrow loads per night . Of hardwood , elm , beech, birch , white ash and rum cherry....