The only rust on it is light surface . So this mill didn't spend much time on the coast , if any. Which is GREAT! Some of the hyd hoses are...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Built in 85 . It was the first year of Mighty Mite producing band Sawmills. 17 horse Kohler, hydraulic raise/lower...
Didn't get any pics tho.
I climbed and limbed and put a safety line in a white spruce up at 60' last Saturday. Came down and fell it. It just took a 1 hand pull to get it...
One time I set a guys Alaskan mill up with 2, 051s on a double end 4' bar. We were milling western hemlock 2nd growth. With a good sharp chain...
Until you hang a 36 or 42" bar on it. Then that's wwishful thinking.
Steve; That trailer looks Great. How did you do the axle? Looks like you have car/pickup wheels and tires on it.
Pics ???
After I folded my knees up behind me and had a few more knee injuries . Getting in and out of my F350 was a nightmare. I got an 8" folding plastic...
Looks very nice. I really like how you joined the headache rack to the sides. I've been pondering how to do that on mine.
The 143 was a very good saw. Very similar power and performance to the 056 Super/Magnum. Personally I much prefer it to the 056 ! But, there...
For a 70E that is a Very clean saw ! Hows the compression ?
WOW. !!!!
Hotter here. Current temp.[ATTACH] Yesterdays high [ATTACH]
We were on the 80 S in the shade today. But this was at almost 7 pm.[ATTACH]
Very impressive ! What size is the Echo? Looks like your pulling a 24" bar on it.
WOW !!!!! Don't I feel fairly useless !!! Having spent a summer in Cape May , I know how Hot and humid it gets there. Course, I'm working full...
I saw one of these here locally yesterday [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I don't know the particulars on it, what the horsepower is ect. But it sure looks...
Your reloading bench is Much neater than mine.
What cart is it chambered for ?