11 below last I checked. Poplar in the stove. I don't get to go hunting or cutting firewood tomorrow. Gotta work :-(
I like Stihl and Oregon the best. But that's mainly because I've used more than a mile or 2 of them. I'm still looking around for where I put...
Lets see , Tuesday morning.[ATTACH] About an hour ago,[ATTACH] You didn't say whether the single digits had to be above , or Below ;-):p:rofl:...
About an hour ago .[ATTACH] . Not sure what it will be in the morning. Vehicles are all plugged in. Going to wait till bed time to flip the...
NEVER run a narrower driver than what the bar calls for !!!!!
Have you tried Madsen's or Woods Logging Supply Last time I checked , Madsen's had cluster dressers.
I have to mow my lawn once a week in the summer. It is currently under 3" of snow.
This morning when I started the Kenworth. Around 10 am. [ATTACH] Burning odds and ends currently. Just started burning some real firewood in...
As with most things chainsaw cutting related. Great Sharp chains make all the difference ! When you notice a dip in cutting speed, chances are you...
That is Awesome. Being somewhat ham handed and short armed makes a bad combo when I try to do mechanic work. Seems I always leave blood...
My mill is a Granberg that I've had for more than 20 years. I need to replace it as 1 year winter came before I got the mill put away for the...
I have yet to understand the benefit of ripping chain. I chisel grind or chisel file my chains for ripping and they cut great. There are 2 major...
Make sure your oiler adjustment is wide open on your saw. You will probably max out at 18" slab width with a 24" bar and a 372 is going to have...
A friend has milled many millions of board feet of lumber with his Mobile Manufacturing mill. One time he milled a spruce log with his that he had...
In Southeast Alaska the Mobile Dimension and Mighty Might circular saw head rig mills were very popular due to large diameter logs.
One thing a lot of people are fidgeting about. As far as getting logs onto the mill and turning them . Its very simple and takes little cash...
Thanks . As with many things it takes longer than I normally think to get something happening. I wanted to be sure I was doing everything right. I...
I spend part of yesterday lubing and freeing up all the log and cant dogs. Its been a few years since this mill was used. Glad I save my used...
Mine is a Gen ll. Built in 85. The first year they sold band sawmills. They made 200 of them . I don't have a book with mine , so I don't know...
The Big Boy is going in my day pack as a few times a year I need one to get into or out from a customers. On my garbage routes.