It was 10 or 11 below when I went to bed last night . 8 above when I got up this morning. First time it's been above 0 in at least 2 1/2 weeks....
Oh My !! Pretty Awesome !!! How do you like it so far ?? I see u have a blue ceramic on it. Pretty hard stone to learn on .
Around 3 cord so far. But it's been a warm winter so far by and large. And that's mostly all poplar/aspen. We did just come out of about 2 1/2...
10 below when I was last by the T meter. Poplar in the stove. Gotta go get a load of wood or 2 today.
[ATTACH] Seems like it's been a week we've been having overnight lows of 20ish below. But I think we are in a warming trend for the week. Nice...
Its still high dollar. But we kinda specialize in getting a lot done day and night in all kinds of weather. Including real cold. These jobs were...
. that's a beautiful stove!
SOOO many people up here pack that a potential looter really would be in fear of their life just thinking about it. It would just be too rude to...
. Sorry, late to the party. We had a couple minutes of good roller action. Kind of like sitting dead in the water in a skiff in a 2-3' chop. We...
Y'all can keep the cold down there for a while. I still need to get in some more wood before real cold hits here again. +15°F here. Poplar in...
+15F here. Poplar and white spruce in the stove. Lazy morning enjoying having the day off. . Gotta swap tires on my wife's fat bike. ( put the...
31° as of half hour ago and steady light rain. Slick as can be out. Truck will be chained up and slow going tomorrow morning. One semi came down...
+28°F . spitting rain. :eek::confused: It's good for not using much wood. But it Really sucks on the driving. I see several of you have colder...
I'm sorry if I'm barging in here. It's EASY PIE to warm up a rig or piece of iron. All you need is a safe place to run a ready heater ! And a...
Sask; Where we are moving to this coming summer , Delta Junction , it blows pretty good in the winter. Similar ambient as where I now live, warmer...
Getting Very tired of year round employment. No time to cut firewood , no time to go hunting, no time to fix vehicles, heaters, 4 wheeler , ect....
Very uncommon for us to be colder than you Rope. Currently 9.5 below °F at the cabin here in Glennallen. Poplar in the stove. Need to wait...
100' 72CK100U REEL Half Skip SQUARE GROUND CHAIN, 3/8 .050 For 50 ga. Chain , this will flat amaze most people with a good chisel grind or file....
[ATTACH] See what y'all have to look forward to . This mornings temp. And of course during the night the Toyo OM22 quit making heat. My Bad !...
[ATTACH] Current temp @11:10 on Poplar in the stove. Brute and sunny today.