+8° this morning . White spruce in the stove.
Yup . Yopper Dave has been a bit colder than we've been some in the past few weeks Saskwoodburner , well he has really been getting slapped...
+9 here . winds NE @ 10 mph. High for today was in the 40 ambient with winds to 15. Poplar and white spruce in the stove.
Really great !!!
It's amazing how much can be got done with a little saw that cuts. When Stihl came out with the 017/170. Everyone was amazed by what they got done...
Some good friends went ice fishing today ;-)
We go from -3 yesterday morning to+ 40 ish for the high. Sunny sunny sunny. Had a warm front come in from the north some. +11° this morning at...
+22°F atm. Dry poplar puttering along slowly in the stove.
Actually today was a nice day. In most cases , these temps are only cold If someone wants it warmer. I'm totally happy with these temps in March....
If the wet equals mud that whatever your hauling with will make a mess or get stuck. Its understandable. I have a similar situation where I will...