Last Monday I got a MS 261 with a 3/8 lo pro b/c. At first I think the dealer thought I was crazy. When I went to pick it up the guy that is in...
I finally got the flap valve at the dealer yesterday. I can turn both saws upside down and they don't leak gas. Thanks for your help. If anyone...
I buy my Stihl chains at the Stihl dealer. They are usually little more than a $1 and inch. I was thinking about that a while back. I put a 12''...
Instead of a 362cm I would steep up to a 441cm. For the the size wood you want to cut I would want to use a 70cc saw. The MS250 would be good for...
A 039/ MS390 Piston and cylinder will fit on it.
The 034 super is basically the same saw.
I'd put a few extra dollars to it and get a new MS362.
That is a cool machine. It would probably need ported to reach max potential.
Me too.
No but I probably should get a couple.
Thanks, I think when I threw the grill pan on the stove was 450 but by the last batch it was around 600. I'm still learning to cook on the stove....
Thanks, they were tasty. I also like to take left over pizza and warm it up on the stove. Get the stove up to 600* and put some pizza in a...
Peperoni, I'm not that crazy about peperoni pizza but it is what I had. I like sausage the best on my pizza.
Here are some little pizzas I made on the stove. I used Thomas English muffins cut in half for the crust. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Nice How to! I saved all the pics and info in case I need to mod one.
The BX50 and newer tractors have a Cat 1 3PH. Another advantage to a compact over a SCUT is some of the smaller compacts have independent brakes.