I can split just about as much with a 8lb maul as I can with a 12lb. You can't swing a 12lb maul very fast.
I did not know anyone actually used a Sugi or Tsumura bar. I don't think I have ever seen a pic of one that looks like it has been used. :rofl: :lol:
Your 261 is probably more powerful than the 034S so there may be some benefit to lo pro on it. I seriously doubt I will change to lo pro on the...
I have not ran it enough to tell, the weather has not cooperated. I ran one tank through it and switched from semi chisel to full chisel. I'm...
I've been wanting to try my 3/8 lo pro on on the 034 super since it does so well on the 261. Saturday I finally tried it for the heck of it. I'm...
I really like the 16'' 3/8 lo pro on my MS 261.
Congrats, I hope you enjoy it.
I'm not exactly sure how the control valve disconnects. I know if you get a front blower or blade there is a mount that goes on the right side...
A limited cat 1 hitch does not lift as high as a Cat 1 hitch. The newer BXs are the only sub cut that are Cat 1. The hydro fan is up under the...
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
That is a nice looking tractor. I'm not sure if you are aware but that tractor has a limited Cat 1 3 point hitch and the loader joystick stays on...
Have you looked at new tractors? You can get 0% financing on new Kubotas. Here is how much a BX can lift....
Cash helps too.
That is the second time somebody on here has made that offer:rofl: :lol: It does run.
I have an old ugly 024 Super. [IMG] [IMG]
The truck is a 2013 F-150 with a 5.0 and 3.73 gears. It was upto 20.1 on a trip to Carlisle, PA, when I got home it was down to 19.9. Normal...
Here are some pictures of picco and regular 3/8''. I laid the picco over the regular 3/8 in this pic. [IMG] Side by side [IMG] Side shot [IMG]
It has been up to 20.1MPG. [IMG]
What dealer was that? Do you think they would ship me one?
Where did you get that sprocket?