Slime sure does make a mess. I have seen it rust some wheels. For what slime costs in a lot of cases you could buy a tube or a tire. When you tube...
I agree with Luke. If you are going to put a tube in it take it to a tire shop. It is not worth messing with. They will probably fix it for $15....
I got word today that Stihl is going to have a saw between the 441 and 661 that is fuel injected in the near future. The guy that told me said...
Thanks for the help maulhead. I'm going to call the dealer and order one now.
What all do I need to put 361 dual dogs and a roller chain catcher on my 261. I am finding conflicting information. I know the dogs are part...
You all have good ideas too.
I use gear oil bottles and small bottles with the tip like the gear oil bottles have to put bar oil in my saws. It works pretty good and is better...
Hammered finish in a quart....
You can also look at the parts diagrams online through Kubota or Messicks. Get the tractor all washed up and clay bar. Then put some Meguiars #7...
I run a 25'' bar on my 441.
The hammer finish and wrinkle finish paints are pretty tough. Lowe's carries the Rustoleum hammer finish in spray cans and quarts. The regular...
Yes the carb will need retuned. The 445 has the key cast in the flywheel.
That is what I run on mine. I like the Stihl PS3 chain. I switched to the .050 chain because I bent a cutter tooth on the .043. Thanks, Eric. To...
I don't think you can get yellow chisel chain from stihl in .043."
Yes.
They probably also having the timing set conservative so if someone runs old gas they won't burn a piston.
With the timing advanced the saw will kick sometimes when you start it. The saw cranks a little harder now too.
Here is my 170 after a ignition timing advance. [MEDIA]
Put a Walbro WT-215 carb on it then mod the muffler. It will really wake it up. [MEDIA]
The drive link on the lo pro is shorter. I've only ran lo pro on rims for lo pro. The bottom pic is aligned rivet to rivet. [IMG] [IMG]