13.94
Harbor Freight called me Friday. They have the part to fix the tongue and are shipping it to me. Yes, it is more like a knife. It takes less...
I have cats that catch squirrels. They have also caught Hummingbirds.
Here is the other video from a different angle. [MEDIA]
This splitter really shines with two people. We split a good size pile last night. [IMG] [IMG] I'm careful and keep my hands from pinch...
Here is a video of it in action. [MEDIA]
So far the splitter itself is doing good. Last night the tongue broke off:rofl: :lol: The video explains it. [MEDIA] [IMG] [IMG] I was going...
I think the green bars have a narrower tip than the yellow.
It is starting to earns its keep. It needs to make some money. Thanks. Thanks, I made a video of it today. I'm not sure how it turned out. If...
Thanks, I'll update this thread with any modifications I make to the splitter or any repairs I have to do.
Thanks. The lay out of the splitter is very nice. The engine is out of the way of the work area but a split could still fall on it. I plan on...
I just watched a video of one of those on youtube. It was doing pretty good.
They have a lot of similarities. It was $25. http://www.ebay.com/itm/291389125971?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Thanks for showing me the pic of the log ramp. I am thinking about adding a log lifter to it. Yes it is a 20 ton splitter.
I looked everywhere and I could not find a 20 or 25% off coupon that is valid and could be used on a predator gas powered product. The newest...
I have been looking at wood splitters for a long time. I did not like the way that most of the box store splitters were laid out. The axle is in...
Rent a skid steer or a CTL with a mulcher for a day to get rid of you piles. [MEDIA]
I run RS on the bigger saws. I don't have problems with it dulling. I have a loop of RM for the 024 super. I ran a gallon of gas through the saw...
Do you have the code to one with out the exclusion on Predator gas powered products?
"The knowledge gained from its testing and development will go into optimizing future Stihl products. " [MEDIA] BTW the dealer gave me a Subway...