I am surprised at the results.
Suretrac makes a very nice dump trailer. The frame is made out of tube, not channel like most. They are acid washed and powder coated. All of the...
I'm not sure that all saws would be as easy to convert as this one.
Parts required MS250 side chain adjuster- 1123 007 1000 Screw- 9075-478-3015 Remove clutch cover, bar, and chain. Pop out the old front chain...
Here is a video of it. [MEDIA]
The nice thing about this one is you can take pictures or make a video and then you can show it to the customer.
I think if you are going to be using a trimmer to cut brush a model with handlebars would be best.
I'll make a video tomorrow.
I had been looking at USB borescopes on Amazon. I saw a guy on youtube using one that he got on Amazon and it looked like it worked really good so...
I think you will like the Granberg. I have one. The Timberline is nice looking but the price is the killer.
So do you think the Timberline is that much better than the Granberg or have you used a Granberg?
Is it worth $100 more than a Granberg File-n-Joint?
Yes, this one is fine. They sent me a receipt, the part would have been $12 which I thought was cheap.
I got the part for the tongue today.
I called about the scrench holder. They did not have it in stock. He said it was $1.50. Maybe the price has gone up. I checked at two dealers...
How long ago did you buy it?
Thanks, do they normally have them in stock?
The ones on ebay are now $25 and a roller chain catcher is $10. The kit from Stihl was $42 so I went with it. I may get the Ebay specials for some...
After waiting forever( 2 days shy of a month) I finally got them today. [IMG][/URL][/IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG][/URL][/IMG]
Thanks. It keeps 2 people busy. Thanks, it is very productive.