If the base has a bypass it should have bypassed before the filter burst. Double check how the base is on the splitter. It should be marked in...
Thanks for the replies. I checked the Baileys bar selector and they did not have one for a MS250 but they had one listed for an 025:confused: It...
Who makes a 20" bar .325 chain for a MS 250 other than Cannon or some pricey manufacturer? I guess auto correct changed my title lol.
That is what I just happened to think of. I wonder if the base is hooked up backwards.
Cool, I got the numeric keyboard now. Thanks for changing it.
I am still seeing a full keyboard.
The dipstick has a hole in it for the tank vent. The check valve may have caused the first filter to fail but I wonder what happened to the second...
I used the cord calc today. It worked nice to figure out how much wood I had on each pallet. Can you make it so just numbers appear when we enter...
I put 4 hours on the splitter today. I did not have any problems with the filter. I'm not sure why you would be having problems with the filter, I...
I just downloaded the app. I like the firewood cord calculator. It would also be nice to have a calculator that you could measure each end of a...
Here is a video of the latest modification, a filter. [MEDIA]
I like a 70cc saw for cutting most firewood. [IMG]
I use a Portland electric chainsaw and a bunch of extension cords. I don't have to waste time mixing gas and oil....
Yes, I threw the chain off of my 441 and it hit me on the leg.
The splitter was probably kept outside and water in the oil. I run ATF in my splitter. The manual said to run ATF at temps above 70*. Get the oil...
I have a HF splitter and I am happy with it so far. The engine is great. The layout of the splitter is nice. I am not concerned if the pump goes...
So far it is running great. The engine starts very easily. I have a little under 5 hours on it right now. It has split a decent amount of wood in...
They are genuine Stihl. [IMG]
I got some scrench holders. Here are pics of them on a couple of my saws. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Vid#1 Cut 1-4.04 CUT 2-4.16 Cut 3-3.76 Cut 4- 3.69 Vid#2 Cut 1-4.15 Cut 2-4.11 Cut 3-3.72 Cut4-3.52