The smallest and lightest saw that you could run 3/8 on would be a MS170 but you would have to change the clutch drum:rofl: :lol: You could run...
Thanks for the birthday wishes Chvymn99 and Woodwidow!
Thanks Stinny. I try to keep the driveway in decent shape with the tractors. Thanks
I used a 79 F-150 4x4, offroad til I got the tractors. You don't wanna see a pic of it:rofl: :lol: I could put a big load on it and would barely...
Great idea.
That is the 1st Sugi bar I have seen that looks like it has been used:like:
You should at least get yourself another saw. A MS 170 would be a good second saw for you. They work good for limbing trees, cutting brush, and...
That was a good video.
Cool, the gauge is the same.
Can the tip on the bar be changed so that a different pitch chain can be ran on the bar?
My splitter hit 10 hours last weekend. Other than the tongue that broke I have not had any problems. It has not leaked a drop of oil or burned any...
I found a nail Saturday. [IMG]
Here are a couple of saws I got a about 2 weeks ago. The 026 came with a bar and chain, it is just not on in the pic. [IMG]
PullinMyPoulan is this the base you used? http://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/lenz-hydraulic-filter-with-housing-assembly Did it come with...
For future reference here is a picture of my filter setup. [IMG]
I'll think about it and see if I can come up with any ideas.
I found that video. It does look like it is easy to start. [MEDIA]
I don't think there is a cure once you are bit by the bug. How does the easy start work on that saw? Does it goober the timing?
The guy at the saw shop told him all the new Stihls "kick" when you start them. Thanks, that is a very generous offer. After thinking about it...
That is how all Ms 250's should have came.