One thing that I'll clarify is how people think that "zero degree turning radius" means when you get to the end you can spin the inside wheel...
Ours does...they have a complete "Gun Barn" and decent prices...I buy gun stuff there as much or more than anywhere
I grew up running skid steer loaders, so I guess I had a head start when I got my Toro, but it still takes a bit to get real smooth, and not tear...
I'm saying that their chances are slim at this point, amiright?! :hair:
:popcorn: Scooch over E...
Ahh, yes...I had that in the backyard about a month ago already. I thought I saw a pink tone in your pic, so that's why I thought it was cherry...
Yup, slobbery ole pigs they are! Locally there was a milk hauler that had an old International(?) cab-over with a 671 Detroit in it...when you...
Cherry blossoms?
If you really want to screw with a "green" detroit diesel (specifically, the 71 series) powered machine operator, just close the emergency...
If it does "need" a key to run, a bolt or screwdriver shorted across the starter solenoid terminals will make it crank, after you ziptie the fuel...
Our local RKO store is in a rental bldg, was "farm n fleet" before RKO. The building doesn't get maintained the best, I know a few years back the...
Hmm... seems like we need an update from op... how'd the first mowing go Screwloose? Do any mods yet? :whistle:;) [ATTACH]
So now they are making rain resistant smoke too?! :hair:
Your going to love RK! I always say I think I could survive just fine on 3 stores, RK, Menards, and Aldi :thumbs:
Doesn't the rain knock the smoke down, I thought it did?