Concert...pfft! If you want a concert, drive over n get a load of all the Stihls n Huskys buzzing in harmony to accomplish the FHC GTG goal! :saw:...
They would like you to believe that...but IIRC they only time an AGM battery really needs a special charger is if it's real cold, and dead. If you...
What is that supposed to accomplish?! (Other than separate you from your $150?!) I don't get why that is better than one handing it bone stock?...
Yup, I have a Battery Tender Jr that I move around from machine to machine, especially during the winter. It was replaced under warranty for me...
You do realize that means she'll have more time to concentrate on making up your honey-do list, right?! :whistle: ;) :rofl: :lol: Congrats Mrs...
Before my surgery, the anesthesiologist asked if I'd like to be knocked out with gas, or he could just hit me over the head with a boat paddle. It...
[ATTACH]
Honda was working on a robotic sidehill mower clear back in the early/mid ninety's. A number of companies have them now (big ones, not just the...
We have a couple farmers locally that always smoke a pipe while driving tractor...the joke is "what smokes more, the JD, or Jr's pipe"?! But yeah,...
Instead of how many licks to the center of a Tootsie Pop, how many whacks to make an oak round pop?! :rofl: :lol:
A Y turn, yeah that's it!
You don't have one?! :jaw: :tractor: We need green tractor emoji...
I one hand both levers for moving low limbs...easy enough when going straight, a little trickier when turning with one hand, I can do it, but only...
This is probably the first long term review I've personally seen for one of those machines that is not hateful.
I'm lower than that...I only run about 10 PSI, makes a big difference, especially the rear tires...any lower than that on the front it'll pop the...
Hotwire/DIY is more fun...:D
Only in the wind! Did you calibrate it first? :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Yeah it sure does...especially on wet grass! It definitely takes some practice to get real smooth/fast with a "100% proper" turn, which I'd say...
Stand the test of time too, well, as long as a good roof is kept on it. I wonder how modern building material will stand the test of time...like...