Ugh! That sux! Dislike!
Same here, pulled in at 2:15. Too hot, nap time, then unloaded this evening.
Was hoping to be Altoona bound soon, but instead sitting at the local tire dealer getting 4 new tires...they were supposed to fix the balance...
Typical on aluminum...I won't own another one, constantly cracking, and welding used aluminum gives so-so results often times.
Heard the same. Haven't heard of anything changing with Baldwin. If you stick with good oil and a 50 hour drain interval, stock filter will be...
Gotcha...I thought maybe you lived close enough to just ride it there for the day. See ya there! :handshake:
[ATTACH]
So basically you are asking if size matters...when it comes to chainsaws, yes!
Dislike!!
Someone's gonna want to go riding all weekend now...;)
Christian Motorcyclists Association Christian Motorcyclists Association 2025 National Rally — Blair County Convention Center
You are going to the CMA rally...? o_O :rofl: :lol: :salute:
Aww comon man...let the Amish electrician wire it up...:whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Does that tag say $45k? o_O
Yup, don't recall seeing a solenoid shift starter on any bike or ATV...although...I think that maybe the old BMW R bikes did? Most bikes have...
Ah, gotcha...yeah if you didn't get the "premium" engine...
FX651V [ATTACH] FS651V [ATTACH]
Honestly when I was still working on heavy equipment, we had the most trouble with the solenoid shifted starters...I personally would have zero...
Those camper frames/axles are usually pretty light duty, no? Need :ithappened: :D
And an hour job takes all day! When a job goes WAAAY better (or quicker) than expected, it always makes me hesitate and think, ok, what did I...