Man, I gotta try this! :whistle: :rofl: :lol:[ATTACH]
Guess I should add my few pics... [ATTACH] Upstream from the bridge... [ATTACH] Downstream... [ATTACH] Saturday morning view from Scotty's...
Which rotella? The standard 10w40 is actually great bike oil...popular with the older muscle bike crowd (V65, Vmax, etc)
Correct, no wet clutches, right?
Shocking...
You guys running non motorcycle spec oils in bikes/etc with wet clutches dodged a bullet if the clutch didnt go out... I have changed clutches in...
Well that'll teach ya...get a genny...at least a small inverter type...cheap insurance! Is your power provider pretty responsive on repairs? We...
Make that 630... forgot to add yours to the list! And yes, enjoyed talking with you guys and watching the fly fishing...never been around that...
BTDT! Get a sharp box knife, long needle nose pliers, and couple packing removal tools (those corkscrew thingys) and go at it!
So 30*C would be 86* in F's...35*C is 95*F (for us that aren't that familiar with temps in C...)
I hear ya...I have 629 #s in the contact list! (yes I just counted!) I need to purge some of those, as I know some are not good anymore, either...
I'm out until the temps drop! :faint:
Yup, I've heard that. All kind of parts are being faked...its one thing if you know you are buying aftermarket, but when you think you are getting...
It is...unless you are fishing for those "brown trout" :whistle: :D :hair: :rofl: :lol:
Sorry, never tried it, what do the lime wedges do, besides help cover up the nasty flavor?
Careful, there are TONS of fakes being sold by the aftermarket now, especially places like Amazon n eBay! Most of the time they've done a very...
It causes problems "in town" too, if not for the HO, then their neighbors, or at the very least the public works folks. Only 4 things are to go...
2 to 1, majority rules, sorry :D
X2!
Oh no! :eek: