Boy the black raspberries have really been going strong this year! I'm getting tired of picking (read: nourishing the skeeters) and they are...
Guy sounds a little squirrelly...
Nice! I bought a bunch a few years back from a company that just replaced the roofing on a local dept store...I bought the whole pile! No...
If you ever get a chance to attend an FHC GTG (get together) do it, you'll find the in-person comradery the same as online, maybe even...
No way?! :eek: :startled: ;) :D :rofl: :lol: JK, JK...you are about the same age as my dad, and the only way to get older is to keep celebrating...
:canada:
Humidity, and for me being in the direct sun makes a HUGE difference too!
Yup, sure appreciate all the work that goes into this GTG, especially for the locals, but it's worth it, it's a good one! Such a great place to...
I'm taking my firewood to the next level, going forward it will all have to pass a cat scan...:D [ATTACH]
I get it...this heat/humidity just sucks the life right outta ya!
Best answer! :thumbs:
Right?! :rofl: :lol::thumbs: And did Chud say: "Enough is enough! I have had it with these mafuggin snakes on this mafuggin tractor!"?
So Chud, how exactly do snakes thumb a ride to hitchhike? Inquiring minds wanna know...:D (Bonus points for said event in process)
Feel like going for a lil ride 41FanForLife?:D Log in or sign up to view
Heal well Mrs Carlson! :pain: My wife is scheduled for hip surgery in August, they say she'll be 6-8 weeks "non weight bearing" on that...
The guy that shot the deer...:whistle:
Makes me wonder if it wasn't done on purpose...
This doesn't specifically call out the multi layer super soft (and thick) TP, but it was certainly part of this mess! Fatberg ahead! How London...
You can crop them a little and they'll usually go
It causes issues with municipal systems too...