Hmm...Ima hafta ponder on the geometry of what they got goin on there...
Rat sucking genius that is! Suck em up, knock them out (bouncing off the baffle in the SV) and then drown em! Sound like a bad horror movie...
Not to derail Jasons awesome felling...but I beg to differ...they don't always work. My gutter guy said some of the trick of getting gutter guards...
Where do crows hang out after a hard day at work? The crow bar. What do New England crows drive on long trips? A cah. :D
Good call on the strap! Oak, and beech...beech is hollow 75,% of the time it seems (if it's a large tree) I had them installed when I got new...
Very nice! :yes:
I had one for a bit...didn't care for the full time 4x4, or the auto clutch, the clutch being my biggest beef. Had a customer that wanted 4x2...
Suck factor: high :hair:
Same here...I never get any argument when I wanna stop by RK, mainly due to their popcorn! :thumbs:
Another one most people are not aware of is air starters. Edit: And small gasoline pony motors to start the big diesel...
Stihl still makes a version of that, no?
Will you help him...like hold the light, or something...? :whistle: :D :binoculars:
Local fireworks are always on Saturday night, they put on a darn good show too! Verizon claims based on cell phone traffic that we go from 8500 to...
Free wood
Most new car dealers will either wholesale stuff like that to local used car dealers "as is", or run through the red light lane (as is) at the...
As far as I'm concerned, there's a whole bunch of automotive engineers that need to pull their heads outta they azz these days...seems like most...
Ah, yeah that makes sense
It is...but it's also my right to then wish the fleas of a thousand camels into his bed sheets :D Happy 4th y'all :usa:
Oh yeah...whats the deal there?
It may come as a shock to you, it did me, but that ball bearing was actually properly greased as you found it...if you packed it full then it is...