No but I think it's included in an auction on the 17th. :)
Have any pics of your oven?
I came across this bad boy today. [IMG] OSHA approved obviously. :)
We had about 40 trick or treaters which is about average. Fun times for the little twerps.
Flicka was our little lumberjack door greeter. [IMG] I'd post a picture of my bride in her Okterberfest costume but she would shoot me. :)
Spent a little time after work cleaning up the back yard. Also got a little cutting done with my 450 Rancher. The bark is falling off a lot of the...
Wait for a sale at Menards? :)
There is something about wood in a shed that brings out the wood nerd in me. [IMG] So much better looking than my wood racks. :)
You've got my vote!!
Heck that's nothing, I've heard he uses it instead of a knife to slice bread! :)
Dropped off some brownies for work tomorrow then took a load of tree limbs to the tree dump. Since I've heard rumors that winter is coming, I...
Nice work! You're a talented man!
Horkn - it's always a good game when the Huskers get beat. :)
Wonderful idea...and very cool sign!
Sweet....with all that experience you can just pop on over and help me with my ash/elm :)
In other words you were a slacker. J/k. ;)
Well done Star Gazer!
My tree guy came around 1 today and took the trees down. [IMG] First the elm. [IMG] Then the ash. [IMG] I had him leave them about 8 foot...
Human pin cushion? :)
Well here is the before shot. The elm died this past year and the ash behind it would look bad without it. [IMG] Going out to move the bird...