Is that a Poet plant? I did some work for a couple of Poets plants over the past couple years.
[IMG] Getting in the holiday spirit!
Well the elm was quite delightful...and when I say delightful I mean it stunk! :) My bride marks her bulbs and flowers....she take her growing...
Took the dogs for a run...and while they did I split some ash and elm to start making room for the new stuff. [IMG]
Great scenery as always!
Nice scrounge indeed!
As I posted in the "bullchitting" thread, we had an elm and an ash dropped, except for about 9' of each of the trunks. After running a couple...
Breakfast - done Bath for Flicka - done Off to take a load of old deck and fence boards to the landfill, do some work at the office then take a...
A troll patrol? :)
Well this is a good place to learn! Just be careful of guys like schlot...he doesn't know much. :)
Welcome to FHC by the way!
Thought that too....but that split doesn't look stringy enough for me to say it's cottonwood.
Not sure if it's popular....but from looking at the end and the moisture level makes me think it's punky.
Too bad about the overlap of the Spring GTGS. But it's pretty freaking cool you both are willing to host these kind of events. A lot of work for sure!
Isn't having all your fingers overrated? After all they do grow back...right? :)
A beautiful, cool, star filled morning. The man above blessed us all with another day. Go out and make it a great one for you and others! :)
Glad you like. He was the bassist from the Replacements. He's had solo stuff but I really like the B&P work. They had a previous album that is...
Found Bash and Pops new release from their new album. [MEDIA]
"Strange Brew" - Bob and Doug Mackenzie....Canada's best export! Monty Pythons "Holy Grail" and "Planes, Trains and Automobiles" are just about...
Actually they are for sale too. About a dozen of them in need of a lot of love.