If you invested in a detachable left thumb you could switch it from right side of your left hand and install it on the left side of your left...
Praying for our elected and re-elected leaders. May they keep God at the center of their decisions.
Yes, but it didn't turn out very good. Guess I'm out of practice. :(
Baking monkey bread myself. :)
Lucky indeed. Hope all goes well for you man!
Looking good man!
Stopped out to the local Bomgaars store (a small fleet farm type store) and saw this "bargain" for sale. [IMG] It looked like a lot of pallet...
Got my lab results back from the doctors office .... numbers all look good so I think it's safe to buy a new pair of jeans...last pair were...
It's really nice. Not sure I could burn like I do if I didn't have that area. My house lot is very small.
Uggg, don't remind me. It's 20 to 30 degrees above normal. :(
Whenever I get time, but never in the summer. Did some this weekend, but with it the 70s it was almost too hot.
I will not comment on any similarity this has with said interaction...except for the fact there was Mt. Dew involved. :)
Snapped a couple of pictures of the rounds and splits at my wood lot. [IMG] Far end is Ash rounds from last year, followed by the Ash/Elm...
Yes it does!!! Now if you were a lady the answer would of course be no. :)
Practice makes perfect....or at least good. I had to slow his swing down. He kept wanting to lift the axe fast and would miss it badly. Taught...
Got it all loaded...barely. :) [IMG] Time to take it to the wood lot and unload it.
It was funny...he was pretty excited when he finally split his first piece. :)
Thanks...gots to keep my toes warm in winter. Thanks man.
Good point. I mainly wanted to keep from getting rusty. :)
I bet all us have had some unexpected visitors to our wood piles. I know of people having snakes and mice. I've had stray cats, neighbor dogs and...