Holy buckets!
Oh boy....heading to the grocery store now. Hope you don't mind but I thought we would go vegan. Everyone like tofu and bamboo shoots?
Done and done!
Beautiful fall day...too nice not to split wood in fact. So..... [IMG] Got through my mulberry, locust, apple and plum stack. Now, which one of...
How'd you get them to walk in there? Is there a special freezer dear call you use? :) No money saved...they took mine instead. :) Vinyl siding...
Sure is! By the way....I left Menards WITHOUT buying laundry detergent! :)
Fun stuff! Just last weekend my neighbor at the wood lot asked if I could cut some "logs" for a similar snowman project, so I cut some cookies...
Morning all. Canadian Bacon, egg, cheese biscuit is long history. Dew in hand and off with the dogs to Menards. Had a great compliment from my...
Nice job with the video and the wood!
Lit a fire tonight...suppose to drop into the 20s tonight. Basswood, pine and silver maple.
Nice toys!
Got the splitter already. My FIL donated one for my use. But I've got so much German blood in me (read stubborn) and not enough brain cells to use...
I see Red Green influence all over that first picture! :)
Welcome! Or as its said in Latin.....welcome! :)
Cool. I'd be afraid to see where mine would come from. "For that man that walks out of Menards with only laundry detergent in his cart"
Thanks man! Shawn Curry for some reason I thought elm wouldn't be a good wood to mill.
It was $150 for the move. It was less than a mile move. :)
Very nice...I bet that helped make for a special day!
Big plans for your weekend?
Tree movers showed up a day ahead of schedule. We moved in a Black Hills Spruce from the wood lot. [IMG] Set up my brides bird feeding station...