Great points. And it's not only the young...like you said, we see it all the time with land surveys. I'm surprised more banks don't require...
Agreed. It made me sick to my stomach. The wife was on the verge of tears. I gave her a half a hug...seemed like the thing to do. I didn't do...
It just turned from light rain to a sleet snow mix here.
In the short term no. We did a 10 year note to accelerate it in the first place. :)
No tractor...but if I bought it, I would "have" to buy a tractor then, so..... :)
[MEDIA]
Thinking about getting a hair cut like his... [MEDIA]
Great pics as always!
Unfortunately it won't.
Not sure if you can tell, but my bride baby's him....a bit. :)
Spart...not convinced he is ready to get up. [IMG]
...or do I? I got a call to take a look at a structural problem with a house. A younger couple bought a ranch style house 5 years ago. They put...
Any split yet? That bark does looks like cottonwood. Good for shoulder season but can be "fun" to split. :)
Just made a house payment that puts me at half way through the loan. Just 5 years to go and I'll be free and clear!
Well, at least we all have a co-pilot that never leaves our side, even through the rough times.
God's healing graces be with her through these tough days. Take care of yourself too man.
Great job! Feel good to do things like this I bet.
Cool. Have a helmut for her?
Missed church, but I did make bars for the Sunday school kids. Heading out to drop them off then off to the Legion Pancake breakfast with my bride...