Ive seen deer here eat acorns here. Had one twenty feet away when I came home one time and was shocked it didn't run away. Bent over to eat...
I was referring to an open fireplace or firepit. When I burned my insert I never smelled anything burning unless I did like you said.
Ive heard it doesn't smell that great when burning.
I have a pair of tongs and seldom use them. They do work well, just a personal preference on my part. I seem to use my pickeroon and "cleaver"...
One can never have enough saws...or firewood! Stihl for the win. :saw:
Split the rest today. Bundle splits in front, general cordage in back. I may start a stack for an outdoor burner who buys a half cord every...
I forget, do you sell any type of kindling? The pro BBQ guy from last weekend mentioned it and he bought a couple bags of splitter shards for...
Two 20# bags of apple nuggets and three bundles of cherry sold tonight. Reeled in the guy from Sunday. He called and came right away. Will...
[MEDIA]
Nice find Dave. :thumbs: I like finding wood when I least expect it. Hopefully you wont need any additional PT after loading that. :pain:
Split 60% of the load off the truck today. Forgot to take pics. TOH is now my least favorite wood smell.
Mebbe you can get this attachment for the quad. Napalm would do the trick! :coldfire: [MEDIA]
That stinks. At least you got some wood despite the collateral damage. Sounds like the bar may need to be dressed. Common to cut crooked...
That was a secret Santa gift card of Biddleman last year. It will get used once it gets cooler. zi almost put it on yesterday.
Almost as bad as running a Husky! :eek: :rofl: :lol: JBYB Husky guys. All In good fun. Im thinking Eric wanted it to fall out of his truck!
Fun times this afternoon Joe & Eric. Thanks for having us and thanks for the wood. Those lantern flies were something else. Thinking I killed...
Nice hauls out of that tree. I always like it when a tree/score yields more than you anticipated. What percentage of your cutting is maple?
Milling scraps?
Good deal on the sugar maple. Some nice splits. How are sales? Nothing in the past week for me. One guy today was very interested in apple...