Thats the FHC capitalist spirit! :salute: I found a tightly packed bag of mulberry splitter shards today at storage and will post those up for...
Good memory that will last for decades. I milled some ERC that was saved from stepdaughters place. Made some lattice and used the boards for...
Wish I had an answer for you. With my set up I can only bring in bucked rounds and maybe skinnies in length. Great that you have room for them....
Another repeat customer. Apple, hickory, mulberry AND I sold a bag of per nuggets! :makeitrain"Catchin' up to you in the pear category!:dancer:...
Keep on hoarding the dead stuff. :tree: Much left near work? More TOH at Joe's.
Im sure you've hit your share of metal and other undesirable stuff over the years Joe. What's your worst chain destroying story? First for me...
Ive been tempted to ask him to pay to port my 400.
One of the dilemmas I face with customers buying as needed. Colder Winter they need more. Usually why late season ill list extra half cords for...
Jeff only takes the best. :smoke: He calls those Benjamin logs! :makeitrain"
Thinking saving the shards will become standard SOP at the splitter for me.
Nice load as usual. Hows you dry inventory holding out?
Time to get stacking! :stacker: Is the back ready?
If I know you it will be a working work of art! Be sure to post pics.
I wish I bought a double pronged one, but it works good for my needs so far.
I would but his saws are duller than my love life. :( Plus his 391 is a farm/ranch level saw and is slow. I've gotten so spoiled by pro level...
LOL!!! They were sold out of those so I improvised! ;)
Rough day for chains yesterday. Killed two fresh out of box 28" chains! Hit something metal deep in an oak log (yes it had the staining), but...
Been wanting one of these for a long time. Finally broke down and got one. Attached to a scrap 2x10 it worked well for the frequent sharpening I...
Reminds me of my early years of scrounging when I didn't cut roadside. Just load as is. Flip, flop and load gets it done.
Very salvageable! :thumbs: You have help loading?