Yesterdays 40 bundle delivery to one of the local regulars. One other local (of three) needs more very soon and the other is getting low.[ATTACH]
Perfect gift! :thumbs: I was given this shirt as a gift a few years back. I avoid wearing it in public!:emb:[ATTACH]
:popcorn:
As previously stated, small splits, barkless and in full sun/wind will expedite the drying process. Worst case scenario is semi dry wood will...
Based on the end cut I'd say red oak of some type, plus the way the sapwood is spalting. Typical of oak.
I saw this on the local news the other day. Wasn't me. Don't own a mingo marker either.
:drool: BL mania baby! :dex: :dancer::rootintootin::banana: Alive and well in CT! Nice Goldilocks size too. Better go back soon Thom. I have...
I hear you and can relate. Thinking mine will be put aside for that outdoor burner in West Hartford. Ill top off their half cord with some some...
With the stench a blind one can find it....PU!!! I really cant stand the smell of the fresh splits. Id rather have the wood yard full of fresh...
Good amount there. Stacked the general cordage splits today. Temporary until a rack opens up. 6.5' x 5' tall so a face cord. With the bundle...
I use the ugly scraps and splitter scraps when possible. I have a stack of apple "shorts"...splits that are 12-14 long (not my cutting) and I'm...
Wish I had an answer for you on that Monte. Its always a work in progress with me. Luckily as its a PT venture for me I'm able to devote more...
Hummingbirds still around. See and hear them almost daily.
After the smell grossing me out as much as it did ill wait til it gets cooler. Plus have to get the next bay ready. Bunch of smoking wood and HL...
[ATTACH]
Split most of the rest on hand. [ATTACH] Moved bundle quality splits next door and stacked.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Moved the bundle splits next door and stacked. [ATTACH] Nice when I can back right up to the shed. topped off the fifth row and started the...
My "new" customer (he runs the store that was my original account and just opened this one) got his 60 bundle order plus delivery Saturday. I...
One of my BL customers offered it to me for $50. How could I say no. Handy little thing for resizing splits. On the slow side but I'm not...
Sure is. He deplete most FHCers stacks with that.