Half cord load of mulberry going out tomorrow. Wipes out my bulk inventory of it. Maybe 3-4 wheelbarrow fulls on hand. Kind of a rare tree...
I have a bunch of sugar maple bark for the pit. From this weeks splitting. Needs to dry a bit. I have it in the sun. Seems SM is the only bark...
Disposing of ash limbs? Fun way to do it! :coldfire: I often scrounge twigs to start the firepit here. Being surrounded by woods there's no...
Ive accidentally done that with a stack of splits. I bumoed it and some splits easily slid out and the stack stayed. Being me I kept going and...
Did they pay cash? Maybe didn't have change? If I didn't have exact I'd either buy more to make exact or come back with the correct amount. I...
C'mon Gary, you haven't lived until you play wood bundle Jenga. He must've moved the 2x6 sleepers as its usually long rows next to the washer...
That was my guess too. Still frustrating.
I watched a video and all the guy did was fill a galvanized steel five gallon pail with splits, cut a vent hole in the lid, and put it in a fire....
WooHoo!! Its kind of an adrenaline rush only us hoarders would understand when we discover MORE wood on a roadside score. I can relate to the...
Better than swamp azz! :D
Thank you as well. Members like you make the FHC a better place! :) Ooph! Nothing worse than being ill on your birthday. When I turned 50 in...
Friend of mine gave me this bag of lump charcoal. I've seen and used it before and know it burns faster. I have used embers of hardwood pulled...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Woodwidow
Another vote for hickory. How soon you cutting that Joe?
Same thing happens to me on both occasions! :emb:
FHC quote of the year right there. :salute: Perfect for a FHC t shirt.
Makes sense that the fire dried it out plus it hasn't rained. Pallet was dry I assume?
LOL!!!
I try not to have a lot of volume customers. They come and go and I've been trying to sell fresh cut splits in the off season rather than buy as...
Not in a stack but on a round I split yesterday. Biggest slug I've ever seen[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]