Reminds me of my ex-wife! :eek:
I noticed she was rather quick to see my correspondence on FB. My last few messages went unseen. Is there a way to view a message and not allow...
Yup chestnut oak. My favorite oak small and the one oak I'll take by choice. Fairly common around here, I just don't score it that often.
I try to give folks the benefit of the doubt, but a simple text or call goes a long way. "hey Brad, had a medical emergency and cant take the...
I have a guy that might be interested, but he isn't ready until next month and doubt he'd pay the price although he did buy some honey locust from...
Sweet! That was a nice find Jeff! Finding an ash score with either green or dead with fully good meat is getting rare and I pounce at the...
X2. Does it smell like vanilla or whiskey Biddleman? Then its is CO
Here's to a good selling season Jim. :yes: :woodsign: :makeitrain" Do you have regulars that will buy more if they run out? Some of mine...
Chop saw? Surprised the 2511 isn't up for the task? Gonna make a nifty jig? Im thinking my cheapo chop saw is ready to get demoted to firewood...
Smart move. That oak is some heavy stuff fresh cut.
I never knew about issues with zinc. Actually learned about potential problems fabricating it on here. Having used a lot of lead for chimney...
Heard a pileated woodpecker squawking up a storm the other morning. It flies across the yard and land in an oak on the edge of the woods. I...
Its hard to say no to big pallets. Im seeing pallets pens just like Joe makes, but yours are perfect too. Another good grab,
Valid point. Looks like the guy in this video used one. [MEDIA]
and we'll continue to take them that way I'm sure. I messaged my unlimited supply guy and he had none. I've only seen a small log (for a log...
Some decent wood there. Not fun schlepping rounds but it is what it is. Dad done good! :thumbs: I hate when I get a wood referral and the wood...
Just newspaper under the charcoal?
Found at the dump today. With a half cord going out tomorrow my MB inventory is very low so I'll take any I can get.[ATTACH]
How good does that charcoal starter work? I have one but never have used it. Normally put the briquettes on a grate over the firepit to start them.
Found this mulberry kinda buried in a fresh load of brush. Typical of what I find and glad to take it.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]