Half cord load of red maple and cherry mix headed out tomorrow. Regular customer filling up his sheds over the last couple months with semi...
Im wondering if denser wood species make a difference? I have plenty of black locust chunks and nuggets that were cut dead and/or long down so...
Sounds like a good plan to me! :yes:
Thats cool. Only have seen one around here from a good distance. Good thing you didn't cut that dead tree down...yet!
Pesky bastages. They bore into almost anything wood around here, including PT. Back in May i did a job on a garage that had bunches of them...
Ive seen a few small flocks here and there. None at our feeder though.
If easy, free and have buyers, why not? I mean what percentage of EWP is actually used for firewood? Does Robbie still have his wood stand?...
Ive always stacked mine due to limited storage plus its more pleasing to the eye. It would be an interesting experiment to have a cord of wood in...
Half cord load of firepit wood. Mostly dead ash, sassafras and tulip poplar with a random mix of other cull/dead wood including a wheelbarrow of...
Never have posted in this thread. Walkingstick bug I almost stepped on in the yard recently. I love nature.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
How do you store pine Joe? In totes or windrows?
The FHC spirit is alive and well in the PNW! :salute: Nice load of wood there Doug! :thumbs:
Nice find. Did he have any free BL? I feel sorry for the poor sap who has to split that. :D
:heidi: :picard: Now i'm REALLY worried! :faint:
:smoke: That explains why NOBODY ever tailgate's me! :rofl: :lol: Its a POS but still haul's wood like nobody's business. Not a bad looking...
Ive never cooked with bar oil before. Any good?! :D
Stopped by tractor supply on Sunday and checked out bar oil while I was there. County line on sale $6.99 Added a couple more to the hoard. With...
Were all nerds here in some way shape or form. Ill admit it too. Now if you broke it down day by day then you're a true nerd :nerd: Great...
I WAS worried! :loco: :crazy: Keep after in Thom. :tree:
Nice! Handy to be able to split on site, fill and leave if needed. Cant wait to see them full of hedge.