Awoke at 3:42 Tues. morning, and 5 this morning. WTH is going on anyway. Some sort of break in the fabric of the universe, no doubt. At least...
Yep, sure did. I got some Armaflex (Armorflex?) and wrapped the aluminum flex with it right up to the wall, and just a few inches on top of the...
Hmmm, I didn't dismiss anything. Wow. I won't bother responding to that post anymore......not worth the effort.
FHC=Firewood Hoarder Cookies?
Our youngest Gdaughter loves to bake, and every time she comes to visit, I swear I gain 5 lbs. Those are one of my favorites, but good old...
Yep, I've tried covering/partially covering the secondary, and the doghouse intakes in different amounts. Never got great results, so I stopped...
What brand?:picard:
Or, guys named evaD.:whistle:
Well, thicker is a relative term. :yes: I just laid down the 4th coat, and might do a 5th first thing in the morning. Younger brother and I had a...
Daily occurrence here.:whistle::D
Ima wannabe Hippy Dippy weatherman.:dex::)
[MEDIA]
I predict temps to be colder than the rest of the year, with the distinct possibility of some snow.......how cold and how much snow would be a...
leoht , that would seem to be ideal for a deck or other outdoor use. I'm a bit more concerned with wear and tear on the Oak, so need a durable...
Nice. I try to have at least 1/3 cord of EWP or something similar for each SS.
Hey Paul Paul Booth , welcome aboard. Once you get through this winter, don't worry so much about getting DRY wood. Make it dry yourself. Looks...
More gooder info. I put the first coat on this afternoon, then got more of the T&G pine on the ceiling.....did more cleanup and brought some of...
evaD? See wut I mean? Confuzzling.:rofl: :lol:
I can't help it. Changing my name would just confuse people........mostly me.
Miscommunication is key........uh, wait.:rofl: :lol: Dat ain't right. rotti's worst nightmare come true.:picard: