Little bastages
That's on my short list, but I'd "settle" for the Sirocco.
I guess the difference is that when I was able, I just bought the stove and started using it. I did go through some time doing research as well....
Gotta' disagree. My new "EPA" stove couldn't be easier to use. I've used 2 other, non-"EPA" stoves that weren't nearly as easy to control. They...
:dex:
Yeah, try it, you'll like it. We even has pillows (may need to check into that too:whistle::)).
I've never had to replace a bad battery on a board.....desktop or laptop. I've had caps go bad on one board. Only one. Wife's 3 year old laptop...
I sit in my computer chair.......unintended nap. At bedtime, I go into the bedroom and lie down (on the bed, the floor's too uncomfy). Sleep...
Anyone remember Builders Square?
I couldn't.
I'm not sure what's goin' on there, but now I wanna' know how many hot dogs in a cord of.......hot dogs. :picard:
:dex:Dayum MAD skilz right there.
Looks like the "Poplar" we have, especially after seeing this..... [IMG]
When you can still remember Texaco gas being $.18/gallon, anything else is a disappointment.:picard:
Still 2.099 in town. Was 2.229 in Gaylord today.
Regular was 2.099 2 days ago in town. That's down from 2.199 a few days ago. We'll be going past the BP in town today and we'll see what, if any,...
I think I was about 15 when I went to a Monkey Wards (Montgomery Wards) and bout a Bowie knife. Try that now in the city.......is it still...
Still have the scar on my leg from one of those. It should have been stitched, but I think a bandaid was used. I didn't die, but it did bleed...
It was. Got my arm stuck in ours, but I have no idea how. Pretty sure it was a hand crank version.
Whole lotta truth ^^^^