In the words of Eric on Gardenfork......."done, is better than perfect". :thumbs:
Ding, ding, ding. I'd consider someone like that........high maintenance. I gots no time for petty BS. Life's too short.
You forgot Pizza. I'm pretty sure it's the ultimate food group. Or something.
To reiterate........Your nuts and its perfectly fine. Especially if you're a couple years ahead. However, you could give stacking it a shot when...
Just checked.....we didn't win the lottery.
New windows and doors all around and the outside walls still feel cold. I used the IR gun and checked. The perimeter floor areas are about 45 deg,...
Dennis, Backwoods Savage mentioned the "3 year plan". It's a good idea to have enough wood for three years and just replace what you use every...
Hey Patricia , welcome aboard. I can't offer any new advice, but it sounds like you've got it under control with a good plan for the warmer...
Zactly why I don't buy the empty ones. :thumbs::yes::dex: If I'm buyin' cartons, they sure better have eggs in 'em.
Uh huh, yep, sure Dave. Whatever you say. :dancer:
Uh....yeah. Labor of love.
Virtual anti-doldrum device. I'll wait to hear how sore you are after all the gyratin's done. The pain is real. :dancer: Oh, and...:ithappened:...
I'm too busy to have doldrums.
When I do the egg carton deal, they just get stacked. Right now, I have one on the bottom as a base for another half on top. I'm a bit behind on...
Mostly Accuweather, but they have an awful lot of auto-play crap that uses up bandwidth for no good reason (rural DSL sucks). If I want a video,...
No chit!:)
Should be a quick swap too.
I found it to be a nice, easy, pleasant read. No freakin' idea what Dutchy means though. :rofl: :lol: Another way to control the heat is to use...
Heck, for $20, go for it. :popcorn:
Blaze King Industries