When you're home to watch, and the fire is choochin, try shutting the air all the way. If the flames die, open it back up. Sometimes takes a...
I'm not too sure, but I think that thing called the sun is outside. Doubt it'll warm things up much, but it's nice to see. Makes all the frigid,...
Just about 1.3 cord. Started last week of Sept with little kindling fires. The first 1/3 was Pine/Spruce, then mostly Ash. We hit a small vein of...
So, -13 is colder than -6, right? Thought so. The first one is where we are, the second is what was forecast. Dogs didn't even wanna stay out...
Ah, something I can understand. :dex:
Been using the Cub GT since 2007. I can tow a fully loaded (with Oak) 5X10' utility trailer no problem, but I don't have much in the way of...
We're at 6 OAT headed down to -6 overnight. IAT is 68. I'm gonna' let the furnace take over for the night.
The threat of frostbite even includes those indoors at those chills. :hair: The lowest I remember was about -50 over 20 years ago....
Did ya' save these big ones for yourself?:D [IMG]
I seem to remember hearing something about this somewhere from someone. Hmmm, let me think on it...........:dex::sherlock:
OAT of 8, with a high of 10. WooHoo! IAT is where I set the stat......67. A whole bunch of cold gonna' hang around for about 10 days. Raked the...
I'd like to like that more than once.
That should keep him busy for a bit, eh Dennis? :thumbs:
Our local grocer has meat on sale fairly often, so we usually stock up on the lean stuff when we see a good deal. Just had tacos with ground...
This should get ya' started........... Snowmobiling
Snowed starting yesterday afternoon, and just now stopping. Still only got about 6". Looks like the tail end of the storm will hit again (maybe),...
Do you have power out there WS? If you do, get a heated bowl. Takes VERY LITTLE power to keep it from freezing. I was trying to get power out to...
You old guys need to get with the times man. :whistle::dex: Seriously though, I have much more free time than you, so there's that.
I was a bit surprised the two outlets were letting in so much cold air, since we had the new siding put on last year with a full house wrap of...
It's a YouTube channel guy. DIY stuff. He's a bit goofy, but his dogs are cool.