Oops.:picard: Glad someone's checkin' on me.
Yeah, I knew that. :whistle::rofl: :lol:
Half a face cord in one day!? Holy moly, shut the front door.....and the windows. :hair::rofl: :lol: I'm goin' for :popcorn:.
Never mind helping someone who is trying to learn. :yes: To be honest, I rarely check the stove temp anymore. Curious how long that load's been...
Oh ye of little faith. I'm sure they were brilliant.:whistle:
A damper is your choice. How does the stove normally burn? You could put one in, and use or not depending on conditions. They're cheap.
Doghouse air is not controllable (unless you stick some magnets or tape over them, same with the secondary). Only primary. Yep, if the secondaries...
DuraVent DuraBlack 6 in. x 44 in. x 68 in. Telescoping Chimney Stove Pipe with Trim-6DBK-TL - The Home Depot
Single Wall Black Telescoping Stove Pipe
Here's one that turned up with a search..... Hmm, for some reason, the link isn't showing up.
Go someplace warm-ish.
Nope, probably not much fun. Looks like the pipe needs to be changed out. I see rust at the joints. I agree with Chvymn99 , make at least one...
When we first moved here, I used gas and the stove, then I got ticked off with the seemingly excessively high cost, so I turned off the gas and...
Hey rottiman , Happy Birthday! Sorry to hear about the conspiracy goin' on with your back and hips........must be all that gyratin' you did when...
If only I'd written down all my ingenious and genius "thoughts" while "under the influence". :dex:
:popcorn:
I love happy endings. Wait....how was dinner?
Hey RB 66 , welcome aboard. Nice way to introduce yourself.
Imagine all the beer it took to come to all those conclusions. :D
Turn it on a lower setting. Lose the timer. You're limiting the warm air flow by shutting off the blower after 2 hours. As soon as my ST gets...