You'll be glad once it's done and installed. I've had the blower on a higher setting this year than usual and it's made a difference. Once I can...
Ours has been running since Oct., and probably won't go off until about May or so. We keep it outside. Seems backwards. Glad you checked in Dave....
Well, I'm sure they know where home is. So, you need anything? A staple puller, a couple #2 pencils? Maybe an eject button? Hmm, prolly already...
[MEDIA]
Just wondering out loud here......did we lose a mod? Right...that's what they all say, but once you get on that power high, it's hard to control...
Plus the tickets to the Super Bowl. No wonder he took the job. :whistle:
Millions of trees in the forest for millennia.... rotting away. Can't save 'em all, but save what you can.
OMG. I mean, congrats Eric Eric VW . I think.
Not enough.:mad:
After this last bit, close to a foot. If we don't get more, I'd be fine. :yes:
Should be better here by Saturday. Forecast is 29. We'll see.
Pretty much the only thing they've gotten right, but didn't need to.:dancer:
Only if it's still not dry.
Nothin' to do with feelings. Fact. :yes:
I'll guess 8-10. :handshake: :cool:
Chvymn99 , looks like you burn longer splits than I do. I'll get a bit of ash on that front lip sometimes, but not like your 2nd pic. Marvin ,...
How many barrels to a cord?
:picard:
"Cleaning up the shorties..." I'm SOOOO glad you weren't referring to your FT.......:whistle:
Welcome aboard Adam Woodsman . I don't see a problem at all. You merely enjoy an alternate lifestyle. Around here, we enable like minded souls....