So, I started getting senior discounts at about 55. Hmmm, I thought you were SLIGHTLY older than that. :whistle: In a couple months, I'll be an...
Not exactly cold related, although it was cold, but I slid off the driveway yesterday into snow JUST deep enough to mostly bury the passenger...
Yep, mostly sunny here too.....for the moment. Still too cold, although I'll venture out to the shop for a while today. Things to do and all that.
HD must be out celebratin' his BD......haven't seen him for a minute or two. Or, he's recuperatin' from his BD celebratory activities.
40-ish Sunday-Monday, so I might do the same. There's still a bunch of snow up there though.
Nice work, Reloader . Dennis, that looks at least a bit like your wood hauling trailer.
I may be old-ish and a codger, but I've done my time on the spinning wheel. I'll go out when it's a bit warmer, thank you very much. :dex:
Zero to zero days per week is gooder. :whistle: Congrats on having an end date.
So, we've been in this deep freeze for how long now? And they're just now "allowing" this when it's all but done. So disingenuous. Bureaucracy at...
^^^ What he said.
Wait, wut was this thread about again? :whistle::rofl: :lol: Don't ferget sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows in the safe room.:D
'03 Jeep wouldn't start (nuthin....not even a click) a couple days ago, but it's been sitting for a while, so I wasn't surprised. Put the charger...
:rofl: :lol::yes:
Cool. I was curious, because my brother just got either a 250 or 260. He gave his oldest his Jonsered 2165, and son bought him the Stihl. I have...
Yep, sleepin' in ye old FT is bound to make ya' chilly.:whistle::D So, I set the stat at 66-67 or so and let it run before I get up when it's this...
Hey Sean Easterly , welcome aboard. Which saw is that in your hands? I'll guess the wood is Willow?
My thought exactly. :dex: Modified rototiller is what it looks like.
It's made quite the difference in this recent "vortex".
Got an "Emergency Alert" on the phone about 1/2 hr ago. Says that Consumers Energy is asking everyone to turn down their stat to 65 through...
Whatever you do, don't burn the deck. :whistle: