Just got the 90 or 90R (mighta been the 91?) last year, and need something for saplings. Sounds like I need the "big" blade.
Went out this morning and raked the north and south roofs (rooves? :rofl: :lol:) before we headed to Lewiston. We have some rain/drizzle in the...
Nice. How was the weather?
Well, she didn't pay for it......they were planning to get a pellet stove and offered her some of the wood. She planned to get more, but the load...
Ask the guy what HE likes. :handshake:
Bingo! For that kind of haul, invest in his favorite beverage. Still cheaper that buying firewood.
So, some may remember my SisIL got a 1/3 cord of Oak from friends of ours a little while back, and I told her I didn't think it was dry although...
Never hurts to ask. I was thinking the same on an alternate hauler.......something smaller might work w/o tearing things up.
Yeah, but you got a head start. :D
Yes, but so has burning nat. gas. Still fewer BTUs than normal. Once the house was up to temp in the below 0 temps, I could get by for quite a...
I don't own a FT. Oh.....you mean the firewood. Got it.
So, I need to burn another 1/2 cord by tomorrow? I'll get right on that. :rofl: :lol::D
I think there's another thread on this somewhere, but I'll play along here too. Timely question for me, as I was just taking inventory this...
Are you sure?:dex::whistle: [IMG]
Can you do PT where you are? Would you want to?
Camo tree.
^^^
Buttah's bettah.
Yeah, thank goodness I'm not getting paid for all the work I do now.....uh, wait. :hair: I guess part of the payment comes in the form of doing it...
This is not a Yooper only sentiment. :rofl: :lol: