I may come to regret my post re: "that Dave guy". :picard:
There's this old saying (many variations of Matthew 7:12)......"Do unto others, as you would have done to you". Follow that (unless you like...
I've heard the same for a long time............I'll use what I've got. I've got another board milled down and ready for the final bevel and back...
Thanks for the offer, but I need to get this put back in the house in the next couple days. It's ready for the first coat in the morning. :thumbs:...
Gotta' keep out the interlopers. :hair::)
Since I already have some poly, I think I'll refrain from "spendy" this time. I'd like to use the Waterlox at some point though.
Hmmm, yep, a "little" spendy. I've never used the stuff, but I've heard of it. I don't need a lot, so I'll have it for a while for other projects....
I made an Oak threshold for the living room/stove room transition several years ago, and it's being refurbished to hopefully last a few more...
Still have these in one of the sheds. [IMG] Early prototype fidget spinners?:D [IMG]
We had one of these when I was a kid........ [IMG] Grandma had one of these......... [IMG] We had one of these in the side yard when we lived in...
Yep.
Beech? Where's yer snow?
The aftermath.......99'll need to sleep until spring. Trolls? Wut's dat? :whistle: We have a little snow, but a bunch is melting with the January...
I have no idea what happened, but same here. If you dis-include all the tossin' and turnin', I got 8......otherwise, prolly closer to 4....
Nor lawyers, which sometimes grow up to be judges and other people.
Nice cave. Happy Anniversary Eric Eric VW , and Fire Flake .