Sure ya' can. We won't judge. I started getting gray hair at 18. It's still happening. :picard::rofl: :lol:
Loved this before and still do. One thing I just noticed though.......do you get excess wear on the 2X under the caster wheels on this? Would a...
Nice machine, Mike. That thing would sure up your production, eh? Noticed this on your YouTube channel yesterday (Been getting caught up on all...
The stuff I used is called Armaflex. Used in the HVAC biz. Pretty sure I posted a pic somewhere.
Yes, you should. Mine iced up on the regular until I wrapped it in some foam tape. I only needed to do about 2', but since you won't have...
Pretty sure Pallet Pete has one.
That was unexpected.
So, THAT'S what a FT looks like? Who knew? Well, besides Eric.:whistle:
Ok, but where do we buy those? I need the tractor vacuum thing.....oh, wait.......we don't have carpet. Hellz, who cares, I need it. Maybe someone...
[MEDIA]
Looks like a pita.
Yep. Do it, do it, do it.
Dang shan-a-lang. Heck yeah.
Still over 10 cord......:dex: If I were still burning full time, that's 2 years of firewood, and dang near free. Hard to beat that. Nice going...
Prolly a gooder call. :yes:
Very nice of you.
Hard to go wrong there, unless it's Horkn .:whistle:
So, win win. You get almost free wood, and don't have to pick the wrong beer.
Hey MarkG , welcome aboard.
That's a lotta work. You guys deserve pizza. :thumbs: