Gullet is cleaned out fine. Is the cutting edge still RSL factory grind?
You guys are doing a wonderful thing!:dex:
441 will be happiest with a 7 pin
I used a 3/16" file at a greater angle than the top plate. Approximately 40 degrees.
That is the gullet. Yes get rid of it [ATTACH]
Toothpaste on headlights works better than those over priced kits at part stores. Rub on and hand buff off. That might bring a brighter shine...
Try to wet sand what you already have with 400 grit
You eat field corn in many different ways
$7 a Bu was a few years ago. IMHO never burn food
:zip:
And Tool Cat,:drool: those machines are awesome:dex:
Don't forget blue RTV :smoke:
That cylinder rod is trashed. It will be very fast on the return stroke being that large.
I also try to use old files to rough in, then a new one to get a sharp corner to corner.
I've learned more out of this thread than any searches on other sites that I looked at:dex:
:smoke:
:drool::hair::banana::ups:
I'll double your money on the 084:D