Oh wait a minute, this is not the 064 thread:rofl: :lol:[ATTACH]
Your getting to sappy and I've drank to much:cheers::rofl: :lol:
:headbang::picard::dancer::rofl: :lol: Friends that see stuff....huh:rootintootin::rofl: :lol:
I fell the same way about my 064, for a early model and the shape that's its in and being used its special to me. Don't hurt to try!
I don't think you felt bad:rofl: :lol:
I'm sure your other 288 is not mint enough for your collection:D....I'm first in line:dancer:
Stand in line guys, 2 woodsharks a wildthing and THE safest chainsaw in the world will be for sale!:dancer:
Who you callin old?:rofl: :lol:
What's a 064?;)
:rofl: :lol:
Carbine I'll trade you 2 woodsharks, 1 wild thing, and 1 safest chainsaw in the world. 4 for 1. You'll make out like a fat rat.:D
Just stuff I read on the internet:smoke: Bonjour:D
Use RM, it will hold up much gooder:D
How's the sideway balance?:smoke:
Nice, you did a good job on the gills.:drool: Now go get it dirty its hurting my eyes.:rofl: :lol:
Is it M-tronic?:D
Talking cutting angles....you will need to hold the bevel file to get the angles you want.
I don't know about Hans and Fronz but Mike From Maine knows how to juice up a saw;)
I'm not trying to speak for Hedgerow, but what he is referring to is the cutting edge. Try to keep zero lean of the side plate (straight up). The...
I thought so.... forward lean and not much angle under the top plate. File will take care of that.