Breaker one nine.......can I get a radio check?:whistle::hair:
Mastermind, would it be OK to turn clearance on the flywheel instead of grinding on the outside of the transfer bridge?
Isn't that what I was referring to? I asked about the roller guide and giving advise why the top guides are not junk.
Does that guide lower the file as the cutters get shorter? With the "junk" Stihl guide the hook is always the same no matter the height of the...
:drool:
Here is a nice saw :yes: and a great guy selling :handshake: http://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/threads/husqvarna-55-closed-port.6891/
I recommend Husqvarna 545
Well you want answers to problems your having without details or pics of your assembly. Most hydraulics use SAE or NPT.
Pics would help. Not a pic from a assembly. Like I said before its probably SAE threads. SAE, SAE, SAE ,SAE, SAE
That is the return hose . its not under pressure. Hose clamp is all that's needed
01/01/08?:whistle:
Where is the legendary 288?:whistle:
Pics would help
Not always NPT. SAE port is more common with hydraulics in pumps. But cross threading sounds like it might be the issue
I agree I've went through about 50 to figure out what I like.:vulture:
50cc with 3/8 pitch you should check out Husqvarna 550xp or 545. :DIMHO:whistle:
Vacation property is sold on time shares:D
OK guys consider this saw off the market. I'm offering GRIZ a trade offer he can not refuse. Here's the list. 1 claw foot bathtub/goldfish pond 3...
That saw was on there for a week or more. He is a AS member
I would like to see it split horizontally.:axe::D