In before the lock. :dancer::rofl: :lol:
That saw is so fast I cant see the chain. :smoke::rofl: :lol:
You've been banned by me, :p your signature makes me envious. :thumbs:
:doh:
MS241, being a fairly new model and less money than a MS261.
That's a silly question :D MS 661R :smoke:
:ithappened::popcorn:
PM sent......1ST in line. :p :vulture::drool::popcorn::handshake:
.50cal Derringer. I made this, request by a friend. :rootintootin: I'm sure it will go on a much nicer looking saw, DexterDay. ;) Factory port...
Very nice,:yes: I switched from the silver to regular braze cause of the cost.
Scrench on the side and hole on top is for a file
You raised the CAD bar to a whole new level. :smoke::hair::rofl: :lol:
So you have 2 cool looking stray dogs from the neighborhood? :smoke::rofl: :lol:
Didn't you offer that in another thread? :D
There is not one reply that it could be adjusted "both ways".
Are you late to the party again?..........:rofl: :lol:
That works also....My favorite beer is cold:smoke:
I would slicken that exhaust port up some more and use a Busch Light can to make a gasket. :handshake: Busch Light because that's I prefer to...
Maybe Randy should change his handle to Paul Harvey? :rofl: :lol: Or maybe this little guy will get his attention. :dancer:
I bet that bad boy can flip a log splitter over.;)