Finally found a little time to wrap this up Here is what I came up with. Will probably use them mostly for doing snow and just around the yard....
Ct is right around 12 a pack give or take a few cents ; I just kept it as simple math :rofl: :lol: Maybe an advanced class where we break it down...
It is , everyone here supports your addiction. --------------------------------------------------------- Glad she has kicked the habit. Now some...
Same here , Titanium it is. They did give me the option to take them out if I wanted after I healed up or leave them in , needless to say I left...
I see two things here; New Haven Pizza ( yeah we have some of the best in the world here ) KA flour , The only flour we use at home. I see you...
Thanks for the heads up. This is my first tractor and at this stage in life most likely my only one , if I do change my mind it is doubtful I...
Won't be an issue for me , only a small tractor and a 8foot high garage door , I made sure before I started this.