Look into a magnetic heater that you simply stick on the bottom of the oil pan , They work pretty well and are easy install. As far as the spool...
x 3 on the screwdriver. That is the proper tool for the job ; isn't it. You know the tool that says " Never use as chisel or pry-bar " [IMG]
Once and a while it goes on sale around here , I bought two cases last it was on sale from one of my OPE dealers , it was Husky oil. It was $6 a...
Me personally = nope I wouldn't do it. I know that using something other than bar oil has been discussed here before and some say yes and others...
That's what he needs , a little help from others here. It's just a matter of time now. I'll drive him there if that will help.
I can't believe that you haven't pulled the trigger yet. Has to be hard to go to OPE and walk out without a new toy.
Great pictures everyone. Some beautiful country there, good times with the dogs is always a good thing. The question is who has more fun? You or...
Nice stands. Looking at those pipes I could have used one of those stands back in high school.
Your avitar picture looks like our house. Dogs on the couch and in charge. Here we say it is the dogs house and we are just renters. As much as...
Nice set-up Stinney
30 degrees here today , stove burning and coffee time. Not sure what's happening today other than some cooking this afternoon; Ham and homemade...
Nice, A buck for buck. Good eats there!!
Chunks and shorties, Oak and a little elm thrown in. I kind of like them; easy loading the stove and leave some really nice coals. Getting near...
None , We have two Black Labs that think they are Beavers and not dogs. So that's not an option!! I do have a couple bins in the basement I keep...
I do have to be careful, the cage I did that is 4x4x4 if I fill it to the top it is a little heavy for the tractor to move. 3/4 full is OK ; but...
Dang, You are creative and obviously love doing this! Do you turn your superhero cooker cape around and use it for an apron too?
When I make bacon my favorite is apple - wood. Haven't made any lately but have a few buckets of apple chunks to use for the smoke.
Burning them now, have been for the past couple weeks. Have to say that some of the uglier chunckie" pieces work great for the small stove we...
Hopefully good? I haven't tried it yet other than lights off in the garage and it has good light over the top of the bucket from best I can tell....
I did make a small panel and put the switches under the back of the seat, there was an empty spot so I chose to mount them there. Out of the way...